Atlantic City, NJ – Best Places to Watch Super Bowl!
If you don’t have the time or money to attend the 53rd Super Bowl which is being played in Atlanta, Georgia, why not go on a road trip to Atlantic City? There are a variety of great places to watch the Super Bowl, from Irish Pubs and Sports Bars to Casino Ballrooms and exclusive party’s. Check out our list of the Top 10 Places to Watch the Super Bowl in AC on February 3, 2019.
1.Chickie and Pete’s – 2 story massive sports bar with fantastic food located at the Tropicana Casino Resort at the boardwalk. Really fun sports environment, contests, music during commercials, the whole nine yards. This will be the place to be and be seen in 2019 for the NFL Championship and the Lombardi Trophy!
2. Harry’s Oyster Bar (1st floor at Bally’s) – Free valet parking on casino side, great food, large bar over 50 LCD TV’s and much more. Beautiful bartenders, family owned business. Outdoor bar with TV for smokers! Hands down the newest and best place to watch the game in AC.
3. Hooters (Tropicana Casino) – what’s better than great wings, beautiful servers and ice cold beverages for the Super Bowl? Exactly, choose from either location in Atlantic City.
4. A dam Good Sports Bar (2nd floor, Tropicana Quarter) – fun sports bar known for it’s Fred Flintstones size 40 OZ beers, great food and several TV’s, great party atmosphere for NFL Super Bowl.
5. Mountain Bar (First Floor at Bally’s Boardwalk Side) -over 25 TV’s, large bar, great food and hot bartenders. Just inside the Bally’s Wild West Boardwalk entrance, highly recommended for the Super Bowl.
6. Tun Tavern (Tanger Outlets AC Outlets, Sheraton AC, Convention Center) – plenty of free parking and easy to get to. The Tun Tavern will be rocking for Super Bowl, beautiful bartenders, great TV’s, great food, several varieties of in house micro brews and much more.
7. RiRa Irish Pub (2nd floor, Tropicana Quarter) – Typical Irish Pub style bar and restaurant, real Irish bartenders, quality TV’s, large beer selection, good food, be ready to party on Super Bowl Sunday Feb 3, 2019.
8. Private Casino Party – look for invitations to the private casino party’s. Generally held in the ballroom and feature free food, celebrity guests, open bar, TV’s strategically placed around ballroom. Generally a free gift or gift bag is also included. This is the VIP way to a great Experience, ask a casino concierge for details.
9. Ducktown Tavern (Georgia ave & Atlantic ave near Boardwalk Hall) – #1 local bar in town, several high quality TV’s, great bar maids, excellent food and much more. Generally offers beer specials, buffet food spread, contests etc. Really fun place to be in Atlantic City, walking distance to Bare Exposure after the game.
10. Atlantic City Casino Bars – A Dam Good Sports Bar (Tropicana), Mountain Bar (Bally’s), Rush Lounge (Golden Nugget), Tango’s Lounge (Tropicana), Toga Bar (Caesar’s), Margaritaville (Resorts), Long Bar (Borgata), B Bar at Borgata, Ocean Resort Bars, Toga Bar at Caesars, Xhibition Bar at Harrah’s, 24 Hour Bar at Resorts,
This list should provide you with enough great information to have an incredible time watching the Big Game, have fun and enjoy your Experience! You can find tickets for the Super Bowl for sale here. This is an event for both men and women, the commercials and halftime entertainment really make for topic of conversation at work the following week. Enjoy the video below showing the best halftime shows from previous super bowls!
Why not stay over to watch the Super Bowl? For Hotel Availability, please call 888-392-8288 or search February 2nd or 3rd, 2019 below.