List of Current Atlantic City Boardwalk Attractions
There are currently a large variety of fun and bright attractions at the Atlantic City Boardwalk, offering hours of fun for you and your family. Places vary from historic landmarks like Boardwalk Hall, Ritz Hotel to fun, scary adventures at Haunted Tales, and excitment at the Steel Pier Amusement park.
Don’t miss these great Atlantic City Boardwalk Attractions:
- Absecon – Atlantic City Lighthouse – SciFi Net Certified as Haunted
- Atlantic City Historical Museum – Garden Pier
- Art Center – Garden Pier
- Boardwalk Hall Concert or Sporting Event
- Casinos & Gambling
- Central Pier Arcade
- Fralinger’s Salt Water Taffy
- Haunted Tales Attraction
- Irish Pub – Historic Pub on St James & Boardwalk
- Miniature Golf – Across from Boardwalk Hall
- Palm Readers & Psyshics
- Pier Shops at Caesars and Restaurants
- Pizza, Cotton Candy, Funnel Cakes at the Shore
- Planters Peanuts
- Atlantic City Playground @ Caesar’s Pier
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not
- Seasonal Beach Bars
- Souvenir Shops on Boardwalk
- Steel Pier Amusements
- Much More at The Jersey Shore!
One of the most historic places at the boardwalk is Boardwalk Hall, which is the home to one of the worlds largest musical instruments, which is a pipe organ containing over 33,000 pipes and 8 chambers. Boardwalk Hall hosted the Miss America pageant for several years, The Beatles have played there as did The Rolling Stones, Boardwalk Hall has hosted many other hsitoric events. If you’re looking for a place for a little history, Boardwalk hall is the place to see. Check out the upcoming concerts when you are in Atlantic City, who know’s maybe you’ll catch a great live concert or sporting event.
To get a little fright and fun with the family you should check out the Haunted Tales on the Atlantic City Boardwalk, which is a fully animated 4D theater where two local stories are told about the Jersey Devil and the Pirate from Pleasantville. The stories are told by a ghost, while animated effects happen all around the world to bring the story to life. This offers fun for anyone of any age, although caution is advised for some younger children who are scared easily! If you’re into creepy and scary stuff you may also wanna see the Ripley’s Believe It or Not at the Steel Pier Amusements. The amazing Steel Pier Amusements also has 24 exciting rides, including games and prize wheels. Some of the rides are the giant slide, rock-climbing wall, dragon jets, mini rocket, and the kiddy coaster.
Not all the fun is for the kids here either. Adults can find a good time at The Atlantic City Playground, which is located @ the Pier @ Caesars.
So no matter what, you know you’ll find fun for anyone here at the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
- Top Rated Attractions for Kids & Adults
- Atlantic City Family Vacations – Tips and Ideas
- Steel Pier in Atlantic City Announces New Observation Wheel to be 220 Feet High
- Atlantic City Glow Golf and Laser Challenge Attraction
- Top 9 Things You Must Do in Atlantic City
- Car Rentals