One of the first decisions a Groom or Best Man must make is where to have the party. Do you want it local or are you planning a weekend trip with the guys? Regardless of what you choose, the most important thing is to have fun with the Bachelor. Below, we have listed the most popular places for your party and where to get the most comprehensive information to make your decision: We recommend Atlantic City, New Jersey. AC has it all: Casinos, Nightclubs, Great Golf Courses, 5 Star Restaurants, world class Poker Rooms, Adult Strip Clubs, Seasonal Beaches / Beach Bars and much much more.
Before we get into the details of how to plan your Bachelor party, one of the most important parts of your trip is making reservations at an Atlantic City hotel or casino. To make your travel planning easier, we recommend this ATLANTIC CITY HOTELS site. For groups that need more than 10 rooms, please fill out this Group Request Form and someone will get back to you within 24 hours. You can find great discounts that sometimes include free show tickets, you can quickly compare Atlantic City Hotels and Casinos and view virtual tours as well as digital pictures. They also have a toll free number and live online help if you have any questions. Have fun in Atlantic City!
If you want our AC Bachelor Party Experts to help plan your entire trip from Hotel Reservations, Limos, Night Club passes, Strip Club passes, Fill out our Quick Group Form or call 888-392-8288 and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Click here for the Atlantic City Group Request Form.
Great Ideas and Tips: For The Guys.
1. Spend one night at Atlantic City Strip Clubs, Gentleman’s Club #1 on our list is Bare Exposure Atlantic City’s first and only all-nude strip club, Bare Exposure is located directly across Pacific Avenue from Boardwalk Hall. There is no liquor license there, so it’s BYOB (Beer and wine only). They do have a liquor store connected but you pay a big premium. Leave your cell phones in the car, they charge a $2 storage fee. #2 on the list is Centerfolds AC formerly The Crazy Horse, one of South Jersey’s top exotic dance clubs. There girls here are extremely friendly, almost always beautiful, rarely pushy, and have just enough class to keep you interested all night long. Centerfolds requires transportation, it’s about 3 miles from AC. #3 on the list is The Horse, located at 9 S Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, a New York-style gentlemen’s club that offers a newly renovated venue with a VIP lounge as well as a champagne room. In AC near Bare Exposure Plenty of TV’s for watching sports in addition to watching the girls.
2. Ok guys this is an old plan that worked like a charm for me in the past! There is a Male Revue Show in Atlantic City each Friday and Saturday Night from 8pm-10:30pm at Casino Pub & Lounge, 1500 Boardwalk (Savage Men Male Revue). Doors open @ 7:30pm so arrive early! Tickets sold through Hotel Experts search “ACTIVITIES” save $10 per person $28 general admission ($35 @ the door), $48 VIP admission ($55 @ the door) and each admission tickets includes entrance to the club and 1 free drink per person after the show. Remember where you heard this one from the Atlantic City Hotel Experts! https://www.achotelexperts.com Also you can go on COUGAR Patrol at Boogie Nights 70’s & 80’s Retro Club at Tropicana.
3. Plan a day of incredible Golf in Atlantic City / South Jersey. Be sure to make a Tee Time for about 12 noon or 1pm, this will allow time for everyone to wake up, get to the course and be ready to play. Several highly acclaimed courses within 15 – 30 minutes.
Top 5 Atlantic City Golf Courses:
#1 Twisted Dune Golf Club
#2 Ballamor Golf Club – Now Public Access
#3 Vineyards Golf at Renault Winery
#4 Seaview Marriott Resort
#5 McCullough’s Emerald Golf Links
All are within 15 – 30 minutes from Atlantic City Casinos and Hotels. Use the Tee Time System make, Change and Cancel Atlantic City Golf Tee Times Online. You can book your tee times by clicking here Golf AC.
Spend a night at one of the Top Nightclubs in Atlantic City. Here you will an abundance of beautiful single women, we guarantee a great time.
Top Atlantic City Nightclubs:
#1 – Boogie Nights – Voted #1 by AC Weekly Magazine!
#2 – Haven – The Newest Place to See and Be Seen at the Golden Nugget
#3 – Club Mixx @ Borgata Casino
#4 – Club MUR MUR @ Borgata Casino
#5 – The Quarter at the Tropicana
#6 – Pier at Caesar’s
#7 – Pool After Dark @ Harrah’s Casino
5. Atlantic City Shows – The last tip can be pretty fun. Take a look at the comedians that will be in town at the Comedy Club @ Borgata. I’ve seen some of the funniest comedians and laughed until my abs hurt.
6. Limo and Party Bus – it may sometimes be necessary to rent a limo or Party Bus for the night, we recommend AC Limo (609-340-3484). Very professional and good prices. Tell David the AC Hotel Experts sent you for a preferred rate.
- Atlantic City Bachelorette Party Packages
- Atlantic City Hotel Experts Winter Deals!
- Atlantic City Fall Golf Packages
- Atlantic City Nightclubs & Bars
- Top 10 Places to Watch The Super Bowl in Atlantic City
- Car Rentals