Atlantic City, NJ – Male Strip Clubs, Night Clubs, Spa’s, Shows, Concerts and Restaurant ideas for creating the perfect Bachelorette Party at the Jersey Shore. Atlantic City is one of the top bachelorette destinations on the East Coast to have an amazing bachelorette party or girls night out celebration. Check out our suggestions below to plan the most successful and exciting party. Let us do the organizing and planning for you. For groups of more than 10 rooms, please fill out our Group Request Form and someone will get back to you within 24 hours. Your party can then just show up, relax and enjoy!
One of the first decisions the Maid of Honor must make is where to have the party. Do you want it local or are you planning a weekend trip with the girls? Regardless of what you choose, the most important thing is to have fun with the Bachelorette. Below, we have listed the most popular places for your party and where to get the most comprehensive information to make your decision: We recommend Atlantic City, NJ. AC has it all: Casinos, All Male Review Shows, Spa’s, Nightclubs, 5 Star Restaurants, New Shopping Outlets, Seasonal Beaches and much much more.
Atlantic City Bachelorette Party Tips – for the Girls
Bachelorette parties are renowned for inspiring women to really “let their hair down.” Frankly, women are seldom so naughty and as goofy as when they are giggling hysterically over a novel party favor, gag gift, or risqué party game. Males are objectified and generally ridiculed to gales of gleeful laughter. The female bonding is particularly strong and enjoyable as the silliness reigns. Let the games begin! From Atlantic City Spa’s, to Shopping, Nightclubs and an incredible all male review, Atlantic City is a great place for your Bachelorette Party.
» Great Ideas – Gag Gifts and Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Gifts «
1. All Male Revue #1 – Savage Men Cover Model Revue is now at Club Anthem in the Tropicana Casino. Every Friday & Saturday night doors open @ 7pm, show is 8pm-10pm. The Only AC Male Review show kicks up the fun. These guys are HOT, and after the show you party till dawn at Anthem Night Club or Club Retro, where we guarantee a night of fun filled bliss!!! The Savage Men Cover Model Male Revue is a high energy whirlwind of gorgeous hard bodies and seductive sensations. These hot guys await you as you make your way into Atlantic City’s award winning Male Revue. Mark down 8pm Fri or Sat at Tropicana Casino for this show! If you loved the dance moves and ambiance of Magic Mike you will absolutely adore the male strippers and ensemble dancers at Savage Men. This show also sells out so you would also be taking an unnecessary risk without a prior reservation.
2. Atlantic City Shopping – did you Atlantic City has several great places to Shop?
#1 Tanger Outlets “The Walk” is Atlantic City’s most popular shopping area featuring national brand outlet stores, entertainment venues and exciting new restaurants and clubs, connecting the Atlantic City Convention Center to the Boardwalk Casinos along Michigan Avenue. #2 on the list is the Pier at Caesar’s premiere retail shopping complex featuring stores like Gucci, CACHE, Tiffany & Co, Bebe, Burburry and many more. Plus, you will enjoy plenty of new restaurants and a fantastic view of the Atlantic City Skyline. #3 on the list is the Quarter at the Tropicana, large selection of cool stores and plenty of places to eat and drink. Our customers tell us that some of the girls start partying at lunch time while the others continue to shop, it’s just too tempting.
3. Nightclubs and Bars. AC has some incredible nightclubs. The town is small so it’s not difficult to get around, you can take a short cab ride, take the Jitney or walk to all the Hot Spots in town. Guide to Atlantic City Nightclubs and Bars.
4. Dinner – Atlantic City has so much to offer when it comes to their Restaurants. Take the bride out for dinner on one of her last nights being single. Check out the best Atlantic City Restaurants and make reservations right on our page through Open Table.
5. Atlantic City Spa’s – spend a day or a few hours at one of Atlantic City Spa’s. #1 on the list is Spa Toccare at the Borgata, guaranteed to relax and pamper you beyond your wildest imagination! Giant list of skin treatments, massages and more. #2 on our list is Blue Mercury Spa at the Tropicana Quarter. #3 on the list is Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa @ Harrah’s Casino. You won’t go wrong with any of these terrific Atlantic City Spa’s. Request Susan at Blue Mercury, she is #1 Massage Therapist, been there since opening. (609) 347-7778.
6. Limo and Party Bus – it may sometimes be necessary to rent a limousine or Party Bus for the night, we recommend AC Limo (609-340-3484). Very professional and good prices. Tell David the AC Hotel Experts sent you for a preferred rate. NJ Drop off and pick up prices very affordable!
7. Find Atlantic City Shows – AC is becoming a regular stop for Top bands & entertainers like John Mayer, Lady Gaga, Kings of Leon, Dane Cook, Daughtry, Bret Michaels etc.
Top 4 Atlantic City Hot Spots For Bachelorette Parties:
#1 – Boogie Nights – Flashback to the sounds of 70’s & 80’s at the Tropicana Casino.
#2 – DUSK at Caesars – Look for special Celebrity guests like Brody Jenner etc!
#3- The Quarter at the Tropicana, this could very easily be our #1 choice because you have an entire city of Bars and Clubs in one location, plus you can sneak off to gamble and come back with a good story before anyone knew you were missing! The Quarter at the Tropicana has it all, an Irish Pub called Ri Ra has a live band, karaoke bar and host of the Male Review – Planet Rose, Anthem, 5 Star restaurants like the Palm + Carmines Plus!
#4 – Pier at Caesar’s. A huge selection of gourmet restaurants (Buddakan, Continental etc). Located on the boardwalk connected to Caesar’s Casino. A few honorable mention nightclubs are Mur Mur, EGO & De Je Vu. There are no shortage of things to do when enjoying your Bachelorette Party in Atlantic City, NJ.
Below is additional information regarding the male strip show.